subbuteo pitch size

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saveloy Dip ©

Just bought a brand new Premier League Subbuteo set, model 60247 from 1995 for £10 from a cash generator, get in!

Gonna call in and buy a sheet of mdf on the way home from work, anyone know the dimensons I need to mount it?

Has it got the scum and Blackburn on the box?? If so that's the one I had.

In fact, I think I've still got it ower me Dad's house and the MDF attached pitch is hopefully still propped up in the garage. :cool::lol:

Enjoy marra - I was craving a game of it ower the Christmas holidays for some daft reason. :lol:

The last game I had was towards the end of the 2006 World Cup with me little bro. A classic tie it was, ending 4-3(AET) to Italy (me) I think. :cool:

Class that marra. Gutted mine had Beardsley on it like thinking about it, but I wanted the Prem trophy so needs must at the time. :lol:

God Subbuteo was my life as a kid, i had about thirty teams which i hand painted because the one you bought were always fairly poor. I can honestly say Sunderland never lost. :lol:, id even comontate while playing much to my mam and dads amusement. memories, bloody good ones too.

God Subbuteo was my life as a kid, i had about thirty teams which i hand painted because the one you bought were always fairly poor. I can honestly say Sunderland never lost. :lol:, id even comontate while playing much to my mam and dads amusement. memories, bloody good ones too.

Player commentary is absolutely essential to the game of Subbuteo. It just wouldn't be the same without it. :cool:

:eek: noooo, i even played an entire league season with me mate back in the day :lol:

Absolutely, it was tremendous stuff. I played with my son when he was just a bairn and he used to love it if I commentated. Felt a bit daft but that's what you do for your kids. I think he liked all the paraphernalia as much as the game.

Has it got the scum and Blackburn on the box?? If so that's the one I had.

In fact, I think I've still got it ower me Dad's house and the MDF attached pitch is hopefully still propped up in the garage. :cool::lol:

Enjoy marra - I was craving a game of it ower the Christmas holidays for some daft reason.

The last game I had was towards the end of the 2006 World Cup with me little bro. A classic tie it was, ending 4-3(AET) to Italy (me) I think. :cool:
Did you chuck pound coins at them in your sitting room?:lol:

For some reason I had the early 70's Clydebank strip (white with red sash). Can't believe they even sold such a thing. I think Subbuteo was the beginning of many kids collecting / OCD tendencies.

............all I wanted for Christmas was a Dukla Prague away kit............

Christ, me and a couple of mates at Bede had a mini league that would get right heated at times, and we got quite good at it, with plenty of 1-0 wins in extratime. Flood lights got in the way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back