Subbuteo cricket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icarebecauseyoudo

Did anyone ever complete a game of this tragic mismatch of sporting challenge and kiddie fun?

Atrocious

I think I had the rugger too, which was possibly even worse

safc_graeme is a massive cheat at this game

His field can only be described as the "Bodyline of subbuteo cricket"

He put every fielder behind the bowler cheating kernt

It always looked canny, but i've never been a big cricket fan :)
i've always loved my cricket. test match was a canny game i thought. much better to play than subbutteo which always descended into arguments about cheating and/or someones goalie getting squashed.

i've always loved my cricket. test match was a canny game i thought. much better to play than subbutteo which always descended into arguments about cheating and/or someones goalie getting squashed.

We had a Subbuteo league at the time, f***ing hell on at times :)

Had the football version for Xmas one year. Left it out on the living room floor and my dad stood on the fucker. He managed to get Gary Rowell stuck in his foot, and got a clip of my mam for being pissed.

no but we had this

Logon or register to see this image

we were taught to gamble at a very young age back then:lol:

Got that. Triffic game except when you burst a blood vessel and randomly went out of the race

Didn't Subbuteo rugby have a ball that was about 10 times bigger than the players?

About 2x. You had a big kicker too 10x the size

That was the scrummage machine, hole in the top to drop the ball in and holes around the side where the ball could come out randomly

Nicely shaped like a rugger ball

the attention to detail was great, the cricket figures are superb, but the game is shite

The Subbuteo Cricket Game was bordering on unplayable. Has anyone ever seen a fielder hold a catch ?

The rugby had this big scrum thing that you dropped the ball into and it popped out in the scrum somewhere at random. Again, a dead loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back