Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's called integrity mate. I'm a Dad like many on here probably are and I always look at it through the eyes of principle and credibility. Football is alien to both these things now.

If you'd happily say to your bairn 'fuck trying son.....just bite the bastard, you're good enough to get away with it' then no wonder the world is completely screwed.

This has escalated quickly.

Sorry like but i dont care if he bites people, yes its wrong but id rather concentrate on how good he is

It's called integrity mate. I'm a Dad like many on here probably are and I always look at it through the eyes of principle and credibility. Football is alien to both these things now.

If you'd happily say to your bairn 'fuck trying son.....just bite the bastard, you're good enough to get away with it' then no wonder the world is completely screwed.
:lol: dry ya fanny ffs

As good as a player as he is, he has bitten 3 people on a football field. I repeat - he has bitten 3 people.

He should be banned for life the disgusting bastard

[not a wind up, I think he is a disgrace]

Apart from Chielini, who else has he bitten? Wouldn't Ivanovic be one of his victims, would he?

personally I couldn't give a shit about all this biting malarky - just love the guy for his football and that extra dimension he gives to Barça.

If he played for us................................................................... all of his critics would be biting their words!!!!!

Apart from Chielini, who else has he bitten? Wouldn't Ivanovic be one of his victims, would he?

personally I couldn't give a shit about all this biting malarky - just love the guy for his football and that extra dimension he gives to Barça.

If he played for us................................................................... all of his critics would be biting their words!!!!!
Chiellini, Ivanovic, Bakkal

He bit them. He is an animal

Incredible player and a joy to watch.

Just imagine what he would do to our defence if we ever came up against. If Bolalsie can tear us a new one with ease what would Suarez do? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back