Stuff your refunds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
....just go out from the first minute with a winning mentality.
Don't let them settle and play with the hearts and respect for those who used their hard earned wages to watch us last week.
Arsenal are for the taking, may be jaded from their European experience and this is our chance to wipe that result from the memory.
Come on Sunderland, for those fantastic fans, come on .........

Ha'way lads and I mean it ......... Good luck.

Corporate tomorrow :) the lads are sponsoring the programme. Just normal fans like and no Company. Long day with beers, meal and meet up with people at the Club. Looking forward to it after the busy week I have had.

...... But hope you have a smile back on your faces this weekend.
Of course will be looking out for you my friends.

Don't let them settle and play with the hearts and respect for those who used their hard earned wages to watch us last week.
Arsenal are for the taking, may be jaded from their European experience and this is our chance to wipe that result from the memory.

Corporate tomorrow :) the lads are sponsoring the programme. Just normal fans like and no Company. Long day with beers, meal and meet up with people at the Club. Looking forward to it after the busy week I have had.

Top fella

Thanks again swindon lad !!! ....and with 9 players out, this could be our best chance, and in front of over 43k :cool:

Thanks again swindon lad !!! ....and with 9 players out, this could be our best chance, and in front of over 43k :cool:

43,000 !!! Says it all doesn't it. Unbelievable and a message to all other football clubs Supporters.
Total respect from me. What motivation do the players need turning out to such loyal fans. Honestly not patronising, 43,000, would love to see my lads coming out to half of that every week.
Still I do more than my bit and love my football club.
Miss coming up to the NE but I will get there for sure. Hope for the FA Cup but should make the effort sooner rather than later.

I still prefer oxford from my days living there. If i had a second team it would be them. but ive started looking out for swindon recently. All because of the op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back