Strong Spine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something did happen to Defoe we've got options with Borini, Janusazj, Watmore plus I think we'll see plenty of Asoro - seems like he's ready for some first team action. I know we haven't an embarrassment of riches but I think we've enough to get us by.

Not good enough I'm afraid. We have had 3 months to sign a striker.

If something did happen to Defoe we've got options with Borini, Janusazj, Watmore plus I think we'll see plenty of Asoro - seems like he's ready for some first team action. I know we haven't an embarrassment of riches but I think we've enough to get us by.
Options for what? they wont score half the goals defoe does ffs. We needed and out and out striker

:confused: borini is injured and when fit starts on the wing so hardly a striker we can bring on. likewise januzaj who doesn't have the physique to play uptop IMO. asoro likewise is still very much not physically ready to play up top imo, certainly not in a different way to defoe.

we have nobody who plays a different style to defoe, depending on your feelings on watmore. i think he'll be our go to choice as back up to defoe.

aside from defoe i can't see many goals in our side at all, even when everyone is fit

CB's - Kone, Denayer, O'Shea
DM's - NDong, Catts (+ M'Vila in Jan hopefully)
Either Position - Kirchoff, Djilobodji, Rodwell, McNair

Best options we've had since we came up - going to be a solid team that'll survive easily this season.

Agreed

:confused: borini is injured and when fit starts on the wing so hardly a striker we can bring on. likewise januzaj who doesn't have the physique to play uptop IMO. asoro likewise is still very much not physically ready to play up top imo, certainly not in a different way to defoe.

we have nobody who plays a different style to defoe, depending on your feelings on watmore. i think he'll be our go to choice as back up to defoe.

aside from defoe i can't see many goals in our side at all, even when everyone is fit

As others have said, its highly likely we will pick up a bendtner or an adebayor on a free on a short term deal in the next few days. Nowts the bother man, we have a good team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back