Streaming Live Football To A Smart TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DufraisFTM

Striker
Just bought myself one of those smart TV'S at the weekend and wanted to know if it's possible to stream from places like myp2p? I've just had a little go myself and when I've clicked on one of the games, the next page brings up a download for ilemi. I've clicked that and nothing happens. I would be happy to use any recommended pay sites but they seem to be thin on the ground at the minute. Any help greatly appreciated as I'd like to get the Southampton game on, on Saturday.

i posted this topic a while ago, the tv wont have flash so you cant do it direct

Any way of getting around it then? I've paired my phone with the TV (both Samsung) if I get the match on my phone will it play on the TV?
Actually, only one way to find out........

Any way of getting around it then? I've paired my phone with the TV (both Samsung) if I get the match on my phone will it play on the TV?
Actually, only one way to find out........

well it wont will it? all you can do is view pics/vids/music/ folders, you cant get google up on the tv through the phone, having said that my tv is lg & you have a samsung, my phone is the s2

Last edited:
I have a Samsung smart TV and i used to stream LOF with no problems until they disappeared. Bit of a chew on trying to type in the web address with the remote though and the picture quality isn't that great with a large screen. Select The Smart TV option on the remote then the browser app. Type in the web address and off you go, no problems.

well it wont will it? all you can do is view pics/vids/music/ folders, you cant get google up on the tv through the phone, having said that my tv is lg & you have a samsung, my phone is the s2

I managed to get a stream from wiziwig using the browser on the TV, but it had ads all over it that I couldn't close.
On Saturday I think I'll open the SMB, again using the browser on the TV, and try the different links that appear on here.

I managed to get a stream from wiziwig using the browser on the TV, but it had ads all over it that I couldn't close.
On Saturday I think I'll open the SMB, again using the browser on the TV, and try the different links that appear on here.

You can close those ads, just wait 30 seconds and however over the X and you'll see it disappear and a new smaller x will appear.

Or use a decent paid stream service. ;)

You can close those ads, just wait 30 seconds and however over the X and you'll see it disappear and a new smaller x will appear.

Or use a decent paid stream service. ;)

I used to use starstreamsports (or whatever it was called) and never had a problem with it. But to my knowledge all the best paid services are either gone or don't accept new customers. Can you recommended one? I did state in my OP that I'm happy to pay for a decent service

I used to use starstreamsports (or whatever it was called) and never had a problem with it. But to my knowledge all the best paid services are either gone or don't accept new customers. Can you recommended one? I did state in my OP that I'm happy to pay for a decent service

If its starstreams.tv then that is still up and running. If you had service with them before then you can renew as an existing customer. The quality of the streams is very good as well.

If its starstreams.tv then that is still up and running. If you had service with them before then you can renew as an existing customer. The quality of the streams is very good as well.

Just remembered it was flashsportstreams. Is starstreams a paid service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back