Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

LineTrash

Striker
14 games played and 11 goals scored...:eek: In 12th place!! Aston Villa scored 12 and are bottom with 5 points...if we defended a little bit at the start of the season we'd be mid-table right now. I don't have a point, just reading the table is frustrating sometimes..

Been so unlucky mate West Ham we deserved the win Spurs we deserved at least a point Swansea clear Pena 10
Mins to go we are our own worst nightmare at times !!

Been so unlucky mate West Ham we deserved the win Spurs we deserved at least a point Swansea clear Pena 10
Mins to go we are our own worst nightmare at times !!

It just shows not conceding goals is a way up the table...BSA knows the way!

Stoke's saying it isn't pretty. Bloody hell. Scored the lowest number of goals in the league and they still sit all Real Madrid-like in their verdict. Next thing you know they'll be having more than one bath a week

14 games played and 11 goals scored...:eek: In 12th place!! Aston Villa scored 12 and are bottom with 5 points...if we defended a little bit at the start of the season we'd be mid-table right now. I don't have a point, just reading the table is frustrating sometimes..
I really hope the West Ham result doesn't bite us on the arse 'down the track', although I can't help feeling more optimistic following the last two displays. Seems that the players have bought into Sam's philosophy and they're definitely more organised. Just hope that we can keep our heads above water and the pressure of being in the bottom three through the December run (not an easy task).

I thought 0-0 was nailed on when they went down to 10 as they stopped playing and I didn't think we would have enough to break down their defense.

Great patience and confidence shown by our lot today. Delighted for PVA who started the season so poorly and Watmore as he worked his socks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back