Stoke- tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will gus go for another cup run ?
Full strength team out ?
Who knows?
I know this Will be controversial, but I'd rather us concentrate on the league. I think we might have relegated last year had we beat hull and got to the fa cup final. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but the end of season form might not have happened if that final had been reached, considering what happened to hulls league form, that could have relegated us

I know this Will be controversial, but I'd rather us concentrate on the league. I think we might have relegated last year had we beat hull and got to the fa cup final. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but the end of season form might not have happened if that final had been reached, considering what happened to hulls league form, that could have relegated us
We got to the league cup final & survived :eek:

After yesterday I don't think there is much danger of any extended cup runs hampering our league performances this season

I hope he does make changes. Jones, coates, alvarez, gomez, buckley and fletcher all to play for me. Just mix it up and look to attack a side for a change.

pantillimon

Jones
coates
oshea
pva

Rodwell
cattermole

buckley
Gomez
Alvarez

fletcher

something like that anyway. Sack off one of the more disciplined midfielders and put an attacking one in. We are far too predictable, create very little and leave our striker isolated. Personally I would try 4-4-2, but that will never happen and it will be the same rigid and pretty uninspiring atm formation.

Last edited:
so if we had played one extra game we would have gone down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back