Spurs. away

Status
Not open for further replies.

john h

Winger
On Jan 17th...and East Coast booking window now up to Jan 23rd, cheapish advance tickets now available..When do Sky & BT announce their Jan/Feb fixtures ??

Thinking of doing the same. Monday night fixture last year, looking at the fixtures that weekend I doubt it will be moved.No Europa league either.

Thinking of doing the same. Monday night fixture last year, looking at the fixtures that weekend I doubt it will be moved.No Europa league either.

That's exactly what I thought last season and got my fingers badly burnt!.......

That's exactly what I thought last season and got my fingers badly burnt!.......

QPR are playing Man Utd, we are on the box on NYD, makes sense we won't be on tv......

But yes I agree. Staying overnight anyway but could easily be moved to a 12:45 on tv

Saturday 17th January 2015

Close BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
Show last 5 matches and coverage
Fixture Kick-off Status
Show
Aston VillavLiverpool

15:00
Show
BurnleyvCrystal Palace

Show
EvertonvWest Brom

Show
LeicestervStoke

Show
Man CityvArsenal

Show
NewcastlevSouthampton

Show
QPRvMan Utd

Show
SwanseavChelsea

Show
TottenhamvSunderland

Show
West HamvHull

Hope they play like they did today. They were awful. What the fuck has happened to Danny Rose

Been decent most of this season to be fair. Someone I know says he's been one of their more consistent performers this season but is a bit of a boo boy anyway so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back