Spurs away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Already booked me train tickets for this so I'll be there, by meself at the minute though since none of me mates are game. If anyone see's the lonely good looking lad with 8 cans on 07.30 from durham don't be shy to say hello :lol:

Already booked me train tickets for this so I'll be there, by meself at the minute though since none of me mates are game. If anyone see's the lonely good looking lad with 8 cans on 07.30 from durham don't be shy to say hello :lol:

We are on that train, won't be saying Hello though. ;)

Taking an Arsenal supporter to this one. Me plus three or four iirc.

Trying to sort tickets and won't let me put 1 of 1 in the quantity section on one of the three applications?

Aye, they'll be selling the upper tier bit first I'd think.

No, when I bought mine on line this morning I was asked to choose upper or lower

Trying to sort tickets and won't let me put 1 of 1 in the quantity section on one of the three applications?
I always have that problem when I use my iPad, don't know why as it always goes smoothly when I use the lap top

Last edited:
No, when I bought mine on line this morning I was asked to choose upper or lower

I always have that problem when I use my iPad, don't know why as it always goes smoothly when I use the lap top

Maybe that's why then mate. Did the mags application on iPhone no problem and just tried it on my phone there and same problem. Will try on my desktop later

Noticed that though only upper tier choice later on. Did you go for lower tier and get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back