Springsteen 2016

I wouldn't worry, it's always the same for big gigs.

Mine came just recently, and I got me day tickets for Download just last week. AC/DC for the day before Bruce are yet to come.

I got my Wembley tickets a couple of weeks ago like, but they did email and say they're despatching in batches so yours might just be in the last few to go out.

I love Bruce but absolutely detest stadium gigs and that's all he ever does in Europe these days which is a shame.

Why you hate stadium gigs? I personally prefer them. Something more unique about them. For instance am seeing him at the Etihad and Croke Park. Both very different. Arenas you could be in any of then and not know which one your in. I must admit, seeing him at one if the o2 academys would be good.

Why you hate stadium gigs? I personally prefer them. Something more unique about them. For instance am seeing him at the Etihad and Croke Park. Both very different. Arenas you could be in any of then and not know which one your in. I must admit, seeing him at one if the o2 academys would be good.
Poor sound and your miles away from the stage usually so you find yourself watching on the big screen.

Poor sound and your miles away from the stage usually so you find yourself watching on the big screen.
Get in early and get in front of the sound tower then. I've seen him in the Millennium Stadium, the SoL and Wembley and it's been class each time. I was within spittin' distance of him in Cardiff.

It's not really feasible for them to play anything other than big outdoor gigs over here. They're too big.

I should add that my sons first Bruce gig was at the SoL
He tuned 2 only 4 days before the gig. We had already had him at small scale gigs (couple of hundred folk, local musicians) as he loves music.

SOL was a big test and he was mesmerised by the whole event and the folk sitting near us were great with him.

His next Bruce gig was at Hampden the following year - on his third birthday. best birthday present i will ever get him.

We now have a second child but as she is only a few months old, it will only be me and the boy at Hampden on 1st June. I think it may be the last we see the E-Street Band in the UK so didnt want to miss it.

Getting quite excited about it....the wee man is excited as he is getting to leave school early to go

How do I go about getting in the pit at Wembley?
In the past you wait in line from the night before then about 8 am someone from the management rolls up and issues special wristbands your then free to bugger off for the rest of the day get some kip and come back refreshed for the night ahead.

Cant wait for manchester on wednesday, rain forecast but it surely cant be as bad as it was a couple of years ago when it was absolutely horrific all day, queing for the pit wristbands, worth it in the end but it was a long owld day in the pissy rain.

Back