Spot On From Lineker..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people belittling him for his involvement in Leicester's administration? People like him and Heskey donated six figure sums and their time to save their boyhood team, they done it out of love for their club and that can only be applauded.
Mainly because they played the system and small companies didn't get paid what they were owed. They did nothing wrong at the time but now administration would result in a 10 point deduction. Agents that he is referring to are not doing anything against the rules either. It does however need looking into, I'll give him that

Well since I'm the only one who has mentioned administration I guess it is aimed at me. However you will note that I had already said he was spot on. The rest was in defence of others when that pompous twat Leicester fan said they were jealous. Maybe just maybe they had other reasons to not like him.

Been a few on here call him a hypocrite... was assuming for same reasons you pointed out. Post wasnt aimed at you, just at the thread in general.

Clubs have been paying agents for years, no sympathy for them, it's their own doing.
Made many a man rich for a few phones calls here and there.

I agree with everything he said, common sense really, but this is the outrageous world/industry of football so anything goes, just ask Blatter, Platini, Redknapp and the rest of stealing bar stewards

I wonder what his opinion is on employing a third party to engineer yourself a better contract at the BBC, he was happy to pay a few hundred thousand £'s for an agents help then though the hypocrite.

I wonder what his opinion is on employing a third party to engineer yourself a better contract at the BBC, he was happy to pay a few hundred thousand £'s for an agents help then though the hypocrite.

But he paid for the agent, not the BBC.

Why should club's pay agents to do anything? They can either find players themselves or players should be responsible for paying their agents to handle the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back