Spot On From Lineker..

Status
Not open for further replies.

And cheating on his Mrs we have morals and principles.

Jade goody was opinionated.

So was Jimmy savile.

Yes they have always been better than us haven't they?

It isn't jealousy at all, he is a tit.

I am more jealous of Donald trump and Brad Pitt.
Didn't say they were always better than us, I was talking about the present day

They fluked the win last season, but I'd love it if we fluke a top 6 finish never mind a top of the league finish :( :lol:

Whatever people's opinion of him, I agree entirely. The thought that a club would employ an agent to negotiate a transfer on their behalf is bonkers and that the agent gets a cut of the transfer fee is staggering.

An agent should only be there to ensure that the contract a player signs is fair to the player, represents their value in the marketplace and looks after their interests. As such, the player is the one getting the service and they should be the one responsible for paying the agent.

Who isn't opinionated ?

You'd find very few people who wouldn't take his job or advertising contracts, nice work if you can get it.

A lot of people on here are jealous of him because he's been more successful in life and supports a better football club than them.
Oh do fuck off and he acts like a pathetic school boy and he's a humourless twat. Better fuckin football club, one swallow doesn't make a summer you'll be back in the championship before you win the PL again

Whatever people's opinion of him, I agree entirely. The thought that a club would employ an agent to negotiate a transfer on their behalf is bonkers and that the agent gets a cut of the transfer fee is staggering.

An agent should only be there to ensure that the contract a player signs is fair to the player, represents their value in the marketplace and looks after their interests. As such, the player is the one getting the service and they should be the one responsible for paying the agent.
This, 100%.

Hasn't really said anything that loads haven't been asking for for eons. He is right. There has to be a change and agents need to get the fuck out of football the f***ing leeches.

Still baffles me that clubs pay them when they are acting on behalf of the player anarl! Tell em to fuck off.

Didn't say they were always better than us, I was talking about the present day

They fluked the win last season, but I'd love it if we fluke a top 6 finish never mind a top of the league finish :( :lol:
It wasn't really aimed at you mate. We could say that we support a historically and statistically better team than lester. We are just pretending to be shite for 60 years!

Regardless of whether he is being a hypocrite given his involvement in the Leicester Administration it doesn't detract from the fact that what he is saying is true. There IS a simple solution to eradicate transfer irregularities, but there is no movement towards making it happen...

Oh do fuck off and he acts like a pathetic school boy and he's a humourless twat. Better fuckin football club, one swallow doesn't make a summer you'll be back in the championship before you win the PL again

Amazing you feel the need to point that out.

It's likely I could name 14 clubs in the PL that will be "back in the Championship before they'll win the PL".

I'm amazed a supporter of a club like Sunderland can't see Leicester's title win for what it was, a likely one off never to be repeated for decades. Entitled bellend supporters of clubs like Man Utd like to taunt us that what we did is a one off as they don't really get football at our level and they're likely glory hunters anyway from Surry or Devon. When fans of clubs like Sunderland do it then it baffles me, you of all people must realise that who gives a fuck what lies ahead when you've seen your team do something you thought would only ever be a pipe dream.

Regardless of whether he is being a hypocrite given his involvement in the Leicester Administration it doesn't detract from the fact that what he is saying is true. There IS a simple solution to eradicate transfer irregularities, but there is no movement towards making it happen...
Well since I'm the only one who has mentioned administration I guess it is aimed at me. However you will note that I had already said he was spot on. The rest was in defence of others when that pompous twat Leicester fan said they were jealous. Maybe just maybe they had other reasons to not like him.

Why are people belittling him for his involvement in Leicester's administration? People like him and Heskey donated six figure sums and their time to save their boyhood team, they done it out of love for their club and that can only be applauded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back