Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

They had a largely experimental squad for tonights friendly like. For me they're missing a finisher. Costa has had a slow start to his international career and with Torres decline and David Villa retiring from Internationals its not quite happening.

Probably in a bit of a transition, they will get it right like and they still have an immense pool of proven top class players and potential top class players to pick from like.

They need a new plan. Tika-taka revolved around Xavi and as great as the players they have are they can't implement it without him.

It's ridiculous the young talent they have breaking through into the top leagues now. I know Isco has been around for a few season now but he's going to be a top top top top top player, as dirty 'Arry would put it.

Despite a decline they still have

de gea, ramos, pique,azpilicueta carvajal, alba, bernat, martinez, busquets, iniesta, koke, mata, thiago, navas isco, fabregas, silva, navas, cazorla, pedro, jese, deolfeu, costa, rodrigo, munir morata

to choose from :eek::eek: theres probably more :eek:

Last edited:
Amazing the Spanish decline. Around the same time lance Armstrong got caught too.

Cheating plays a big part in the culture of sport in Spain. It wouldnt surprise me if many Spanish players are doped and it wouldnt surprise me if the Spanish people would think thats acceptable just like they think cheating, play acting, diving etc is.

de gea, ramos, pique,azpilicueta carvajal, alba, bernat, martinez, busquets, iniesta, koke, mata, thiago, navas isco, fabregas, silva, navas, cazorla, pedro, jese, deolfeu, costa, rodrigo, munir morata

Navas is quite average IMO. Clearly a good player, but not good enough for City.

Cheating plays a big part in the culture of sport in Spain. It wouldnt surprise me if many Spanish players are doped and it wouldnt surprise me if the Spanish people would think thats acceptable just like they think cheating, play acting, diving etc is.

Because you'd never see English players do that sort of thing.

Cheating plays aig part in the culture of sport in Spain. It wouldnt surprise me if many Spanish players are doped and it wouldnt surprise me if the Spanish people would think thats acceptable just like they think cheating, play acting, diving etc is.
Think our players are doped anarl but the daft fuckers use downers Instead of uppers!;)

Jose Gaya at Valencia, first full season but hes been excellent and has the potential to be as good if not better than Bernat and Alba at left back, not forgetting Moreno at Liverpool whose canny too.

Paco Alcacer at Valencia is another, although he needs to score more regularly at club level he has 3 in 5 for the national side.

Oliver Torres of Atletico on loan to Porto this season iirc, central attacking midfield player with a lot of promise.

All three potentially could be international class in the future, Gaya especially.

Jose Gaya at Valencia, first full season but hes been excellent and has the potential to be as good if not better than Bernat and Alba at left back, not forgetting Moreno at Liverpool whose canny too.

Paco Alcacer at Valencia is another, although he needs to score more regularly at club level he has 3 in 5 for the national side.

Oliver Torres of Atletico on loan to Porto this season iirc, central attacking midfield player with a lot of promise.

All three potentially could be international class in the future, Gaya especially.
Valencia keep churning out left backs, keep churning out all sorts tbh their academy is class

thats some dedication youve been putting in on FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back