Southgate doesn't want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good. I say we should get Shearer, Rio and Neville together and give it to them as a threesome I really think it could work. We have no stand out candidate so why not, let's have something different for a change I doubt the likes of Shearer and Co would let the FA influence their team selection and what have you.

Good. I say we should get Shearer, Rio and Neville together and give it to them as a threesome I really think it could work. We have no stand out candidate so why not, let's have something different for a change I doubt the likes of Shearer and Co would let the FA influence their team selection and what have you.
That's the worst thing I've ever read

Couldn't give a flying fuck, poison chalice trying to manage a bunch of half hearted millionaires then off into the wilderness of obscurity

That's the worst thing I've ever read

Why? And why not? Who would you go with? It can't be any worse than what we've had to put up with over the last few years with yea men and jobs for the boys. I'd rather see youth in charge with fresh idea's then some dinosaur who's only plan it is is to see that the sponsors are kept happy with the usual suspects picked from the big club's regardless of form and what have you. You say it's the silliest thing you've read yet offer no alternative. I'll ask you this in you're opinion give a reason why you think it wouldn't work?

Shearer and Neville totally fucked up their only attempts at management and Rio has no experience whatsoever, top shout, what could possibly go wrongFFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back