Southern teams in the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Bhoy

Striker
Next season : Chelsea Spurs Arsenal Fulham Southampton Reading virtually certainly QPR and a good chance of WHU going up. Also Swansea which is a right treck. :cry:

Next season : Chelsea Spurs Arsenal Fulham Southampton Reading virtually certainly QPR and a good chance of WHU going up. Also Swansea which is a right treck. :cry:

Wouldn't say that, Wigan have wolves last game & Bolton are capable of beating Stoke away. QPR have no chance at Man City

I'd love it if Sheffield Wednesday,Leeds,Derby,Forest were all back in stead of f***ing Reading and QPR.

Another thing that's annoying is that the teams coming up all have considerable financial backing

Reading with the Russian owner and Southampton with Liebherr's inheritance money. QPR staying up will mean they'll be spending big too.

Another thing that's annoying is that the teams coming up all have considerable financial backing

Reading with the Russian owner and Southampton with Liebherr's inheritance money. QPR staying up will mean they'll be spending big too.
I think Swansea and Norwich could struggle next season.

I'd love it if Sheffield Wednesday,Leeds,Derby,Forest were all back in stead of f***ing Reading and QPR.

This.

Get rid of qpr, norwich, swansea, reading, southampton, fulham.

Replace with Leeds, Derby, Forest, Sheffield utd, Sheffield wednesday and you will have the best league in the world as well as easy away travel for us.

QPR will implode at some point in the next few seasons and hurtle down the leagues. A couple more years of paying stupid fees/wages for mid-table finishes and Fernandes will be reluctant to put anymore money in. I could even see them going the same way as Portsmouth.

QPR will implode at some point in the next few seasons and hurtle down the leagues. A couple more years of paying stupid fees/wages for mid-table finishes and Fernandes will be reluctant to put anymore money in. I could even see them going the same way as Portsmouth.
Hope so.

This is why I was saying I wanted Boro to go up.

At least with 3 teams in the North East (ish), it makes us more noticeable up here.

Leeds would help, too.

I feel dirty now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back