Sol Campbell for Mayor.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, the 40-year-old doesn't lack confidence in his ability to aid the party's cause.

Speaking to The Guardianlast year he said: “I have got so much to offer. I think it is very important for the black vote. If the ‘black vote’ votes it will clearly push someone over the line. I am for getting people from my background to vote.”

Back in November 2014, Campbell said the Labour party’s proposed “mansion tax” on properties worth over £2m was "flawed and not fair at all".

Speaking on the BBC Daily Politics show, he labelled it a “tax on aspiration” and told the programme that it would hurt people who were “a way away from London and oligarchs”. Campbell put his Thames-side Chelsea flat on the market for £25 million just a week after criticising the proposed policy.

Why does he assume black people dont vote? Surely that type of stereotype he is using is racist? The bloke is serial bell end.

Will his manifesto include the annexation of Hexham prior to it being put before the International Court of Human Rights for crimes against his sanity?

He'll have a PL or the National job by then though, how will that work? Jobshare? What we need is another halfwit racist to take the weight off him.

So can't get a job cos he's black but in those quotes says he'll get this one basically cos he's black...not like Sol to have double standards.

I'm sure he understands and empathises fully with all those other black Londoners that own £25m Chelsea properties. What a f***ing radge packet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back