So IF we do win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

(which is unlikely I know) and the Mags only draw. We could be the team to relegate them if we beat Everton? What a night that could be.
I'll wait till the 1st part of that equation is successful before getting excited. It would be something to behold though

Same situation if we only draw vs Chelsea.

Not true. Drunk, sorry.

Same situation if we only draw vs Chelsea.

Not true. Drunk, sorry.
Permutations are so mental man! If we get beat and they win (highly likely) we'll need to at least draw and win the last two, meaning if we dont draw with or beat Everton the Mags will have effectively relegated us!! We need something tomorrow.

Worst case scenario is a 0-4 twonking from Chelsea, a mags 3-0 win and a norwich 2-0 win. That'd be the goal difference advantage gone, or down to one goal. Cant happen like. Surely.

If only eh, love nothing more than to relegate the mags but you can never tell what is going to happen in the remaining games unfortunately, predictions are out the winda. We've beaten top teams before, we have to do it today, if we get beat we'll need the others to slip up anarl. Just think of those points we've thrown away in the last few weeks, still seething about it.

(which is unlikely I know) and the Mags only draw. We could be the team to relegate them if we beat Everton? What a night that could be.
Was talking about the same scenario with me brother...oh man the joys of that happening, now that is one they could never live down, nor would we let them forget it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back