So glad they picked the SOL for an international, imagine if they'd chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ner he's been a friend for years,he's sensible to face and talks a fair game. But with him being a Durham mag when online he has a persons to fill, so I constantly comment and put holes in his arguments,
I always remember catching him n his mates slating Sunderland city centre on Facebook via a mags page, promptly put the 1st 3 parts of the postcodes on next to there tagged names. 2x DH5 (now Sunderland) and an sr8. Was hilarious watching there own turn on em

Brilliant! Most of my family who live north (and some just south) of the Tyne didn't give a flying fuck about "soccer" until the John Hall Jawdee Nashun era - now they're all rabid black and white Mackem hating morons. It's easy to bait them and wind them up - just a shame I can't shut the fuckers up! Idiots :)

Brilliant! Most of my family who live north (and some just south) of the Tyne didn't give a flying fuck about "soccer" until the John Hall Jawdee Nashun era - now they're all rabid black and white Mackem hating morons. It's easy to bait them and wind them up - just a shame I can't shut the fuckers up! Idiots :)
Totally unrelated incident he was once working on a site with us, a big lad working with us said I'm off for a Richard the 3rd, obviously meaning a shite. We explained the meaning. Hours later this nugget said I'm off for a henry the 8th. We burst out laughing so his retort was I'm gannin for a shit so any kings name works doesn't it?

Totally unrelated incident he was once working on a site with us, a big lad working with us said I'm off for a Richard the 3rd, obviously meaning a shite. We explained the meaning. Hours later this nugget said I'm off for a henry the 8th. We burst out laughing so his retort was I'm gannin for a shit so any kings name works doesn't it?

As an anti-royalist I have to say that would include Queen's and Princes/Princesses too !!

"I'm busting for a Richard III so I'm to the QE2, while I'm there I'll probably scratch my Charles!, I might even have a "Hank".. :) sorry

Stadium of shite this though, or shight as my Facebook chum spelt it,I asked him if he was sitting in premier concourse,still hasn't replied,in a weeks time he will get it then comment with either pink seats,not sold out,only sells out when Newcastle bring 5000 or my favourite retort 5-1

It's funny how the only insults they have for is now is 'the stadium of shite' and 'peado sympathisers' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back