So glad they picked the SOL for an international, imagine if they'd chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadium of shite this though, or shight as my Facebook chum spelt it,I asked him if he was sitting in premier concourse,still hasn't replied,in a weeks time he will get it then comment with either pink seats,not sold out,only sells out when Newcastle bring 5000 or my favourite retort 5-1

Stadium of shite this though, or shight as my Facebook chum spelt it,I asked him if he was sitting in premier concourse,still hasn't replied,in a weeks time he will get it then comment with either pink seats,not sold out,only sells out when Newcastle bring 5000 or my favourite retort 5-1
I love a 5-1 reference.

Fuck him off Hank, he sounds like a twat :lol:

Fuck him off Hank, he sounds like a twat :lol:
Ner he's been a friend for years,he's sensible to face and talks a fair game. But with him being a Durham mag when online he has a persons to fill, so I constantly comment and put holes in his arguments,
I always remember catching him n his mates slating Sunderland city centre on Facebook via a mags page, promptly put the 1st 3 parts of the postcodes on next to there tagged names. 2x DH5 (now Sunderland) and an sr8. Was hilarious watching there own turn on em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back