Smoking should be banned in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
never tried one so cant really say, but i imagine they will be, i'll have a scout and see if i can find a link for ya mate.

Thank you, that is very kind of you. I hope they are decent looking pipes. Am not puffing on just anything after all.

Thank you. I've bookmarked the page with the pipe itself. Costs less than each of my last three pipes, too.

What I don't get though is that pipe baccy comes in all sorts of tastes and the e-Pipes seem to come with just 'tobacco taste' ? That would be a lot healthier than smoking my ordinary pipes but it also sounds a bit boring if it only comes in one flavour. Worth looking into, though, so thanks for that.

Mind, Pipe Club will haunt me out if I ever got one of these. :lol:

If it wasnt for the unpopularity and the crime it would cause i am sure smoking would be banned..

Thank you. I've bookmarked the page with the pipe itself. Costs less than each of my last three pipes, too.

What I don't get though is that pipe baccy comes in all sorts of tastes and the e-Pipes seem to come with just 'tobacco taste' ? That would be a lot healthier than smoking my ordinary pipes but it also sounds a bit boring if it only comes in one flavour. Worth looking into, though, so thanks for that.

Mind, Pipe Club will haunt me out if I ever got one of these. :lol:

no worries mate, have a look on the ecig sites mate, there is literally 100's of flavors available, just use up what it comes with then refill with your own choice

Whether you mean it or not it is incredibly patronising to suggest that you're unintelligent if you smoke.

You could argue that you're sensible enough to weigh up the risks and rewards and make an informed choice.

Well, to be fair, it's a stupid thing to do, as you'll find out when it's too late.
Whether 'stupidity' equates to 'being thick' is open to debate.

I do find it amusing to see just how far smokers will go in an attempt to convince themselves, and other people, that it isn't going to lead to a prolonged and agonising death.

Well, to be fair, it's a stupid thing to do, as you'll find out when it's too late.
Whether 'stupidity' equates to 'being thick' is open to debate.

I do find it amusing to see just how far smokers will go in an attempt to convince themselves, and other people, that it isn't going to lead to a prolonged and agonising death.
Well to be fair, I don't think any smoker kids himself about the risks.

I do find it amusing how far some non-smokers will go to convince themselves that every smoker will die of lung cancer.

Day 15 without a tab for me, not missing it too much, only when i go for a pint. Doing it as I begrudge paying £7 a packet. If I win the lottery, I'm straight back on them!! :lol:

The usual statements are being made on this thread by smokers and non-smokers.

As far as I can see, smokers do not appreciate how much their smoking impacts on others, and non-smokers struggle to understand what is the attraction of doing something that is likely to kill you early, costs a fortune, and makes you both unattractive to most of the opposite sex and anything but "cool".

The usual statements are being made on this thread by smokers and non-smokers.

As far as I can see, smokers do not appreciate how much their smoking impacts on others, and non-smokers struggle to understand what is the attraction of doing something that is likely to kill you early, costs a fortune, and makes you both unattractive to most of the opposite sex and anything but "cool".

Because there is no impact, secondhand smoke is a load of horse shite.

People moan about smoke simply because it's unpleasant. If it wasn't so annoying to be in the vicinity of smoke then it wouldn't bother me if people want to put their health at risk.

it is amazing how far the smoke will travel and impact on others. Like I say, smokers don't realise this.

People moan about smoke simply because it's unpleasant. If it wasn't so annoying to be in the vicinity of smoke then it wouldn't bother me if people want to put their health at risk.

it is amazing how far the smoke will travel and impact on others. Like I say, smokers don't realise this.

You're hardly going to get Cancer walking passed people smoking outside man. People with BO is a fuck load worse than smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back