Smoking should be banned in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heeeed the Ball

Its unhealthy, its a waste of money, its unsociable, its not fashionable and servers no real purpose regardless of what smokers say about I need one cause Im stressed out.

Ban it now anywhere in the UK and save millions of lives and use the money saved to help the older folks who we should be looking after

Its unhealthy, its a waste of money, its unsociable, its not fashionable and servers no real purpose regardless of what smokers say about I need one cause Im stressed out.

Ban it now anywhere in the UK and save millions of lives and use the money saved to help the older folks who we should be looking after

I had one today cos i got stressed

While I totally agree with the idea, isn't it true that if they did that the government/country would lose a fortune? I thought the money they made from taxing tabs was much more than the cost to the NHS....

If I ever see you in real life, I will blow smerk in your pyatt.

The best is lurking outside doors smoking

Class walking through a smoke cloud

Scratters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back