Small Time SAFC As Usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our net spend is the 11th highest of the summer in the Premier League. So either how much money you spend means fuck all or we'll be absolutely fine based on net spend.
My maths say we were nearly relegated = more to do than most other clubs
Don't know what you think ?
Maybe under 12m will see us well safe ?
Nowt Flash really

In this summer
Billy Jones - free
Jordi Gomez - free
Costel Pantilmon - free
Patrick Van Anholt- £1,5 m
Jack Rodwell - £10m
Will Buckley - £2.5 m
Underwhelmed ?
Big time , we all know we are in for another battle v relegation
Nothing learnt from last season ? the season before etc etc
Incompetent from the top to the bottom

Ellis Short is ploughing millions into club, don't you know?

My maths say we were nearly relegated = more to do than most other clubs
Don't know what you think ?
Maybe under 12m will see us well safe ?
Nowt Flash really

Villa finished below us and have a lower net spend this summer. Leicester and Burnley were in a league below and have a lower net spend. So by your logic we will be safe because they had more to do than us.

Also Swansea only finished 4 points above us but had a net spend of £1.5m. How much net spend buys you 4 points, because we might overtake them as well?

I see Borini is getting stick off Liverpool fans on Twitter. Telling him to fuck off to Sunderland, as he's not good enough for them. He couldn't score against West Ham today, despite having a decent midfield behind him. Do you reckon he'll have done better for us today?

I see Borini is getting stick off Liverpool fans on Twitter. Telling him to fuck off to Sunderland, as he's not good enough for them. He couldn't score against West Ham today, despite having a decent midfield behind him. Do you reckon he'll have done better for us today?
Rhetorical questions, what good do they do?

:rolleyes::lol:

Villa finished below us and have a lower net spend this summer. Leicester and Burnley were in a league below and have a lower net spend. So by your logic we will be safe because they had more to do than us.

Also Swansea only finished 4 points above us but had a net spend of £1.5m. How much net spend buys you 4 points, because we might overtake them as well?
:lol:
Unbelievable

Hes a twat - fck him

Last edited:

Missing the point that we escaped relegation only due to a four win miracle run right at the end of the season. It was a freak run and shouldn't really be included in assessing how the team preformed over the whole season (final league positions and points).
We got very very lucky, and we chose to ride the luck into this season too.

Hope it continues for the rest of the time he's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back