Sky offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSE have a 60% off deal but you need to take Sports or Movies.. Both are no use to use.

We basically pay £16 (you gotta pay Line Rental anyway) for TV BB and Anytime Calls. Does us - can add M/Room for all under £40.00. thats £25 less than what we pay with BT who are robbing fuckers
Unlimited fibre mate? If so a great deal.

What's the break down of the deal?

Half price unlimited fibre £10
£10 off line rental £7.40
60% off Variety £13.60

Half price calls? Not sure how anyone can say this isn't a decent deal like.

Last edited:

Unlimited fibre mate? If so a great deal.

What's the break down of the deal?

Half price unlimited fibre £10
£10 off line rental £7.40
60% off Variety £13.60

Half price calls? Not sure how anyone can say this isn't a decent deal like.

Na, use 5KYMOVE and you get

Variety - Was £32, We pay £16
Sky Fibre Unlimited Was £20, We pay £0.00
Sky Talk A/Time - Was £8, We pay £0.00
Sky L/R - We Pay £17.40

There is a 60% deal which I posted above, but this one suited us better. £9.95 delivery charge for router and £10 complusory Install/SKY visit

Na, use 5KYMOVE and you get

Variety - Was £32, We pay £16
Sky Fibre Unlimited Was £20, We pay £0.00
Sky Talk A/Time - Was £8, We pay £0.00
Sky L/R - We Pay £17.40

There is a 60% deal which I posted above, but this one suited us better
Superb deal mate. Is there a cheaper one with only broadband?

This is the kind of package I want

But they keep waffling about the movies and sport being part of the same package and it will cost me more for just the sports if I remove the movies

Is that fibre broadband or normal ?
Would never touch movies on sky
How's that? Line rental and fibre is more than that alone without offers and even with half price fibre he's only paying a few quid for TV.

Disagree. Decent deal.

Capped at 25gb per month though. It's a good deal if it includes unlimited fibre, calls and line rental, superb deal in fact.
don't you get fibre free for a year as a new customer? So you should only pay the 17 odd quid for line rental?

You can prob use that code above, and try BB only... Or perhaps just add the shitest TV for around £10

Also found these ... not sure if valid

http://www.choose.net/media/guide/features/multiroom-tv-sky-virgin-media.html

Same price for normal broadband on that link. Thought they might have knocked a tenner off.

It's pretty much the same deal I've got except I get £100 account credit too.

don't you get fibre free for a year as a new customer? So you should only pay the 17 odd quid for line rental?
No, that's capped at 25gb per month so is pointless.

different deals suit different people, but surely no one pays or Sky Sports or BT when there's Andriod Box, Plex or Kodi around?

MSE have a 60% off deal but you need to take Sports or Movies.. Both are no use to use.

We basically pay £16 (you gotta pay Line Rental anyway) for TV, Unltd Fibre BB, and Anytime Calls. Does us - can add M/Room for all under £40.00. thats £25 less than what we pay with BT who are robbing fuckers

Not sure if this has expired .... https://promotioncode.sky.com/campaigns/70boxsets12MHP?DCMP=afc-726842&affiliate=true
So if your not including the line rental then I'm paying 33 quid, which is the same as yours but I get sports in hd aswell

So if your not including the line rental then I'm paying 33 quid, which is the same as yours but I get sports in hd aswell
No mate, its £16 for TV/Unltd Fibre BB/Anytime calls + £17.40 Line Rental - £33.40 :D

Add the M/Room cost for £6 and its all comes in at under £40!

He's including the line rental. It's a decent deal.

It's £57 for the complete package on that deal including line rental and unlimited fibre which is arguably better value but he has no need for sports and movies.

I'm paying about £228pcy for unlimited fibre, line rental and basic TV. Good value imo.

He's including the line rental. It's a decent deal.

It's £57 for the complete package on that deal including line rental and unlimited fibre which is arguably better value but he has no need for sports and movies.

I'm paying about £228pcy for unlimited fibre, line rental and basic TV. Good value imo.
If you need fibre but the majority of people don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back