skunks bigger club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long ago past glories mean very little in today's global football world, teams like Chelsea/Man City/PSG are now massive world clubs, teams like the mags and unfortunately us are not

Than Chelsea and Spurs according to Graham Courtney!

.. never classed Spurs as a big club personally, if they weren't in London they'd not be much better than a Stoke or a Hull imo .. no way are Newcastle anywhere near as big as Chelsea that's fookin laughable ..

.. never classed Spurs as a big club personally, if they weren't in London they'd not be much better than a Stoke or a Hull imo .. no way are Newcastle anywhere near as big as Chelsea that's fookin laughable ..
To be fair, I hate Spurs and they are media darlings but they have done the double, and it was in living memory and have been in the top tier for decades apart from about 1 season in the 70s. And until Abramovic Chelsea were nowt, practically a yo-yo club.

To be fair, I hate Spurs and they are media darlings but they have done the double, and it was in living memory and have been in the top tier for decades apart from about 1 season in the 70s. And until Abramovic Chelsea were nowt, practically a yo-yo club.
They were superb before roman got involved and have a higher average attendance than either us or the mags

I went to Chelsea in 1981 and they had 16,509 there. The following year it was 13,446.

The money has poured into that club and that's why they've went from languashing in the second tier for years to walking the top league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back