Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont be such a big girls blouse gips. It was said in jest.

And as for a free hit. Of course it is. The point is that while it's clearly an opportunity for 3 points, significant damage will not be done to morale with a defeat - so long as it isnt a hammering. The signing of one, two or even ten players won't make a significant difference to our game plan. If we want to win we'll have to work hard, defend brilliantly, be clinical and get some luck. We've got enough at the club to go with that game plan as it stands. The likelihood that it's all academic (as we'll sign at least two prior to City) won't change the way we approach that game.

No we don't have enough at the club currently. Who will be right back? Billy Jones? He's awful. Who will play in M'Vila's position? Rodwell? Again, shocking, then who do we have to come on from the bench? You're deluded if you think we have enough.

The only striker we have is Defoe.

Accept my opinion is different to yours, there is no need to be unpleasant.

The first game is a free hit? I disagree, it's an opportunity for 3 points. Man City were more than beatable last season, Guardiola has only been there five minutes. It's the perfect time to play them.

This. Can't understand why people are writing off the City game. Playing a big side in transition early is the best it gets in terms of getting something from the game.

That said, we really need more quality to match them and time is getting slimmer by the minute.

What do you suggest
Well going of your age and I know you're similar vintage to myself and therefore I'd suggest someone from your first decade of watching the lads. Up to mid-80s for example. Like my new hero now showing :lol:

Well going of your age and I know you're similar vintage to myself and therefore I'd suggest someone from your first decade of watching the lads. Up to mid-80s for example.
My Gary, mind I loved Kevin Arnott too :cool:
August Monday so it's time for the one of me and me sis in our tops in her memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back