Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got a good base from which to work from but with no recognised right back and Defoe injured ATM it's very concerning.

We should be there or there abouts with man city two weeks today :(
I agree we need signings and quickly that was in reply to someone who said the team was full of shite, when clearly it isn't

I agree we need signings and quickly that was in reply to someone who said the team was full of shite, when clearly it isn't
We lost one game in 11 at the end of last season and we looked like the makings of a good team. As quite rightly said, we need two players to replace Yedlin and M villa, to maintain that team, and then others for depth and improvements.

Except for his goal against the Mags.
He's another player I have no ill feeling against, like many others he wasn't good enough but I don't blame them for being here. They were offered contacts and took them.
I think it's a good indication that we've moved on from this kind of thinking with transfers taking the time it is ATM.

Or I'm straw clutching :)

I think it's a good indication that we've moved on from this kind of thinking with transfers taking the time it is ATM.

Or I'm straw clutching :)
That's what I'm hoping we probably could easily have signed a Billy Jones or a Liam Bridcutt or an Adam Matthews. I'd guess the better deals take longer, so I'm clutching the same straws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back