Sheff Wednesday v Hull city sky Sports 1 1700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly all the time the team with the shit support comes out on top in the big games .We know all about that .

Was just thinking that. I wonder why it happens so often? Pressure? I know it's not the be all and end all but it's frustrating to see a "proper" club like Wednesday with massive support losing out to a tin-pot outfit run by a walking pasty.

Hull were the better team, shit turn out from their fans though. Owls fans deserved a better performance. Look forward to getting 6 points off that ballooned faced cunt in the absence of the Mags next season.

Well that's a bit shit like.

Satdee neet halfway ruined.

Unfortunately Wednesday were awful. However, Champions League to look forward to. My lot are watching BGT, what can I say, so I get to watch it in peace and quiet in the conservatory. Hard life.

Hull were the better team, shit turn out from their fans though. Owls fans deserved a better performance. Look forward to getting 6 points off that ballooned faced cunt in the absence of the Mags next season.

We have a horrible record against Bruce's Hull.

Hull were the better team, shit turn out from their fans though. Owls fans deserved a better performance. Look forward to getting 6 points off that ballooned faced **** in the absence of the Mags next season.

Tbf Bruce has a great record against us as Hull manager

Really pissed me off that result. Hull man, what a completely shit boring club. f***ing Bruce Elmohamady and Meyler :evil:.
It would have been brilliant to have Sheff Wed back in the Premier League, their fans are class and have stuck by the team through years and years of being shit. Brilliant away day aswell. I'm gutted they didn't come up.

Reading Hull's forum and they're saying the reason for the lack of fan there is due to a protest against the owner only some wanted to go to Wembley so it just looked like they have shite fans.

'Hear Hear.

We've pissed on our own bonfire as far as the protests go.

The minute we got into an important game and the vast majority wanted to drop the protests, when exactly the opposite should have been happening.

I certainly don't blame the organisers just the majority of our supporters. '

'a proper boycott of Wembley would have been the biggest and best opportunity to show the media and the world that we are not happy with things at the club

at the moment this half hearted approach with loads swallowing their principles, just makes us look like a shit club with shit fans who cant sell out their allocation

the laughing stock of the football world

now imagine if just another 5 thousand had joined in
or 10 thousand

we need banners
thank you allam for all the empty seats
its your fault allam
allam the club killer
die as soon as you want
(with the date he said it)

I'm making some and they will be on full display I'm my kitchen orangery and bog'

Gutted about that.

Hate Hull, the fact they attempted to be our rivals was embarrassing. They have dislikable players and manager, the stadium is crap and away day is crap

Sheff Wed were fortunate Brighton had a nightmare performance in the semis. So many injuries, so many howlers from the keeper. I was hoping they were better than they appeared but it was clearly not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back