Shearer on about the Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

100,000 screaming geordies wont be happy with that, maybe mass demos outside the Shearer Lounge

It is nonsense such as this which continues the delusion that they think they should be challenging.

Get Freddie Fletcher back and then they will have their signings and failed attempts to get in the Champipns League, throw massive debt and gross mismanagement in too. Don't think they won many cups then either so that won't come into it.

It is nonsense such as this which continues the delusion that they think they should be challenging.

Get Freddie Fletcher back and then they will have their signings and failed attempts to get in the Champipns League, throw massive debt and gross mismanagement in too. Don't think they won many cups then either so that won't come into it.

Tbf it is a bit shit, no actual attempt to improve at all. We're the same but everybody' lets Ellis off.

I heard on the radio on Monday that Keegan had just done a long interview, slagging off Ashley, but I've not seen anything mentioned anywhere else. Anyone hear or read the quotes?

But at the start of the season Pardew said they were aiming for the champions league.

Shearer man, you just Divnt undastand.

Freddie Shepard .

Really hope they get a mental asian owner...like the guy at Cardiff, who takes them to another relegation.

I'd love to be safe mid table on 30 odd points in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back