Shaqiri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Striker
I genuinely never realised he was playing until he was subbed off.

£12m and massive wages for a player who doesn't really look worth it. Always thought he was one of them players who looked class because he had a canny shot.

Totally anonymous

Well, I just think you mustn't have looked at the team sheets because he had a few free kicks and a few passes through although nowt came of them.

Bojan was worse. Arnautovic was class however first half. Tracked back, looked silky on the ball, very much a smart price Zlatan.

Well, I just think you mustn't have looked at the team sheets because he had a few free kicks and a few passes through although nowt came of them.

Bojan was worse. Arnautovic was class however first half. Tracked back, looked silky on the ball, very much a smart price Zlatan.
I thought arnautovic had a canny touch and looked to be positive.

Didn't even notice him taking the free kicks.

I genuinely never realised he was playing until he was subbed off.

£12m and massive wages for a player who doesn't really look worth it. Always thought he was one of them players who looked class because he had a canny shot.

Totally anonymous
He looked a very tidy player on the touch line (west stand) certainly more so than Bojan who was largely anonymous. That Arnautovic (sp) was half Zlatan and Half Andy Carroll!

Looks massive in person, was sitting at the very front row today for a change, and seen him and a few others really close up, he looks huge stocky wise. Kaboul is huge as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back