Sebastian Karlsruhe (rumour)

Should have told the board that before they interviewed Roy...😜
I’ve now read up on Roy’s tactics at Brest.

It’s interesting even if he is being interviewed as it’s night and day from what we’ve been serving up.

His most standout feature is to make the wingers - he really plays through wingers - hug the touchline to make the pitch big. He prioritises goals from strikers and late runs into the box.

This is not how we’ve been using wingers. It’s very old school Sunderland, but… Clarke and Roberts aren’t that sort of winger. Are they?

I’ve now read up on Roy’s tactics at Brest.

It’s interesting even if he is being interviewed as it’s night and day from what we’ve been serving up.

His most standout feature is to make the wingers - he really plays through wingers - hug the touchline to make the pitch big. He prioritises goals from strikers and late runs into the box.

This is not how we’ve been using wingers. It’s very old school Sunderland, but… Clarke and Roberts aren’t that sort of winger. Are they?

Both very one footed so would have to switch sides. Think Clarke could do it on the right as he's athletic enough - don't think Roberts could do it on the left.

Former French U19 coach

Took St Moritz to promotion for 1st time in their history

Win % above 40

Also had Kaiserwelm in the playoffs to Bundesliga

Young, good football, available on a free (iirc)

Also hates local rivals in black and white

Heavily linked to Premier League jobs

16/1 on BetFred
All good points, although I dont know what 'young' has to do with anything

Back