Seaham Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been in the outdoor hot tub with the missus and Frankie Sandford :eek:

You did well to post that at 17.23 considering she was on the 16.30 flight from LHR to Newcastle - sat next to my colleague :-D:-D oh and it touched down at 18.05 !!

stayed there for about a week with collapsed lung yonks ago

You did well to post that at 17.23 considering she was on the 16.30 flight from LHR to Newcastle - sat next to my colleague :-D:-D oh and it touched down at 18.05 !!

I left Seaham Hall at 3pm, they left just before that, still pretty tight schedule for her, knew I should have tried to sneak a proof shot on me phone !!

:lol:

I left Seaham Hall at 3pm, they left just before that, still pretty tight schedule for her, knew I should have tried to sneak a proof shot on me phone !!

:lol:

Sorry Mate . She was on the flight from London not to London :-D:-D Arrived NCL 18.05 and probably still in airport car park

Gardner was staying here until recently, when after they had heard about all the ghost stories in the place, a cup moved of its own accord when he was having his dinner, so he moved out :lol:

As a result, Wayne Bridge has arranged a ghost night where the team are going looking for ghosts :oops:

Gardner was staying here until recently, when after they had heard about all the ghost stories in the place, a cup moved of its own accord when he was having his dinner, so he moved out :lol:

As a result, Wayne Bridge has arranged a ghost night where the team are going looking for ghosts :oops:

Thats explained what Tiredsyes saw then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back