vs
15:00
Arsenal

4 Apr - Premier League
Sunderland
problem is we need them to beat Hull sadly :cry:
although maybe a draw would be ok :-O

Colback as anonymous as ever.
I can't believe I've ever actually entered into debate about who is better between him and Henderson .

Henderson will run Liverpools midfield for the next half dozen years. Colback will trudge along for a few years with them lot in the championship

Love to kna why so called safc fans have a wankathon ower mag players :eek:

31 Jan - Premier League
Hull City

vs
12:45
Newcastle

8 Feb - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
14:05
Stoke City

11 Feb - Premier League
Crystal Palace

vs
20:00
Newcastle

21 Feb - Premier League
Man City

vs
17:30
Newcastle

28 Feb - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
Aston Villa

4 Mar - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
19:45
Man United

14 Mar - Premier League
Everton

vs
Newcastle

21 Mar - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
Arsenal

4 Apr - Premier League
Sunderland

WTF Hank, took me an hour to scroll through all that :lol:. Statto is canny for fixture lists plus they also highlight results so you get a quick idea of recent form.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/newcastle-united/2014-2015/results

Also looking at the table you can see who is still to play. As you can see we've got so called easy home games left apart from Southampton and most away games against the top half apart from Hull.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/sunderland

Flunking hell even with their ridiculous luck the barcodes ***** are pretty poor. But for that stupid run of results when everything they hit went in they'd be cut adrift at the bottom. Their season might not be over yet. THEY ARE IN A DOGFIGHT. we will finish above them
Like last season when they put about 30 points on the board by december.

Fecking mystery how theyve done similar again.

If they lose say their next 4, things could get interesting.

It's only the fact the Mags somehow spawned 9 points from games against Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool along with scraping and 6 with 1 nil wins against Leicester and QPR that they aren't in the relegation places already!

Who thinks Sissoko is good enough for PSG? He's a headless chicken, bit of pace and strength but not a footballing braincell near his head. And Cabella is absolutely gash too. They're in trouble if Carver stays in charge, blunt as a Paraplegic's stump.

Aye but he's one of the Mags best players, regardless of how shit or inconsistent he is as he's their Yaya Toure although neewhere f***ing near the same level or planet! Without him (and wishfully thinking Perez) I think they could still possibly be struggling in relegation come the end of the season. If you look at their net 8 fixtures until they play us at home you could possibly think they they may only get draws against Hull A, Stoke A and Villa H if they play shit as the normally do and don't spawn owt else in the other games (the spawny luck they normally get was against them today with the deflected shot to win it and denied penna :lol:). I reckon Palace will beat them as it's written in the stars, old manager against his old club ;)

Scum : Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini, Dummett, Haidara; Sissoko, Anita, Colback; Cabella, Perez, Gouffran.

Southampton : Forster, Clyne, Fonte, Gardos, Bertrand, Reed, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Elia,

Nee news on subs

Kick off 1730
How the feck are they 7 clear of us with that side ??

WTF Hank, took me an hour to scroll through all that :lol:. Statto is canny for fixture lists plus they also highlight results so you get a quick idea of recent form.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/newcastle-united/2014-2015/results

Also looking at the table you can see who is still to play. As you can see we've got so called easy home games left apart from Southampton and most away games against the top half apart from Hull.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/sunderland

It's only the fact the Mags somehow spawned 9 points from games against Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool along with scraping and 6 with 1 nil wins against Leicester and QPR that they aren't in the relegation places already!

Aye but he's one of the Mags best players, regardless of how shit or inconsistent he is as he's their Yaya Toure although neewhere f***ing near the same level or planet! Without him (and wishfully thinking Perez) I think they could still possibly be struggling in relegation come the end of the season. If you look at their net 8 fixtures until they play us at home you could possibly think they they may only get draws against Hull A, Stoke A and Villa H if they play shit as the normally do and don't spawn owt else in the other games (the spawny luck they normally get was against them today with the deflected shot to win it and denied penna :lol:). I reckon Palace will beat them as it's written in the stars, old manager against his old club ;)

Sissoko is a decent player but nowhere near worth 20 mill. No one will buy him in this window. The mags are safe man, 27 on the board and really only 11 more needed. Even shearer wud manage that.
That Chelsea result shows that on their day they can do it, and with home games v stoke and villa coming up plus hull and palace away, they will be safe as houses before they come to us unfortunately.
We need Colocinni to tear his hammy and perez to do his ankle ligaments for them to get dragged in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to kna why so called safc fans have a wankathon ower mag players :eek:

31 Jan - Premier League
Hull City

vs
12:45
Newcastle

8 Feb - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
14:05
Stoke City

11 Feb - Premier League
Crystal Palace

vs
20:00
Newcastle

21 Feb - Premier League
Man City

vs
17:30
Newcastle

28 Feb - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
Aston Villa

4 Mar - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
19:45
Man United

14 Mar - Premier League
Everton

vs
Newcastle

21 Mar - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
Arsenal

4 Apr - Premier League
Sunderland[/QUOTE

Unless they implode I hope they beat Hull, Palace n Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back