Scum v southampton sky sports 1 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flunking hell even with their ridiculous luck the barcodes ***** are pretty poor. But for that stupid run of results when everything they hit went in they'd be cut adrift at the bottom. Their season might not be over yet. THEY ARE IN A DOGFIGHT. we will finish above them

I agree. The latest in a long line of over-rated mag players. Good on his day but nowt special 9/10 games.
Exactly, and I'm glad you said 9/10 as I was literally going to type that he has a cracking game 1/10 and the media go on like he is Champions League quality based upon that 1 game. Does my head in.

Flunking hell even with their ridiculous luck the barcodes ***** are pretty poor. But for that stupid run of results when everything they hit went in they'd be cut adrift at the bottom. Their season might not be over yet. THEY ARE IN A DOGFIGHT. we will finish above them

Like last season when they put about 30 points on the board by december.

Fecking mystery how theyve done similar again.

If they lose say their next 4, things could get interesting.

Like last season when they put about 30 points on the board by december.

Fecking mystery how theyve done similar again.

If they lose say their next 4, things could get interesting.
Don't know their fixtures exactly, but BBC were saying before the game that 3 points were very important to them today due to their upcoming fixtures...

Edit: That's rubbish. Apart from Man City away they have a decent February...

I think sissoko is less than average like. Over hyped on here cos he's s mag player
Love to kna why so called safc fans have a wankathon ower mag players :eek:

Don't know their fixtures exactly, but BBC were saying before the game that 3 points were very important to them today due to their upcoming fixtures...

31 Jan - Premier League
Hull City

vs
12:45
Newcastle

8 Feb - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
14:05
Stoke City

11 Feb - Premier League
Crystal Palace

vs
20:00
Newcastle

21 Feb - Premier League
Man City

vs
17:30
Newcastle

28 Feb - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
15:00
Aston Villa

4 Mar - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
19:45
Man United

14 Mar - Premier League
Everton

vs
Newcastle

21 Mar - Premier League
Newcastle

vs
Arsenal

4 Apr - Premier League
Sunderland

f***ing hell its no coincidence that every time the mags play at home the commentators always say st james park is very subdued at the minute that's because even though yous all wank over how they have the bestestest fans in the world the reality is that its one of the worst atmospheres in the premier league

The 11th Feb against Palace away, the Pardew takes Palace above them. Though I hate them both, would be funny to see him put another one over them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back