Scoreboard at the England game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Much better than the live video we have, why would you want live video of the match you're watching? I made a mockup of what the SOL scoreboard should look like during the match.

Logon or register to see this image

Much cleaner and easier to read than having to squint to see the time in the top corner of the video 100 yards away.
IMG?

Class marra.

Me either m8 I was monged watching it on itv
NEITHER.

The excitement on that was immense when they'd put a number up for the Newcastle score and then keep sliding it left to right before putting the second number up. Aaahhh the good old days :cool:

Or if he had a couple of boards in his hands he used to hesitate with a two or three against Newcastle then put it elsewhere.

I remember stood in front if this posh sounding couple in the Fulwell and they were going "boo, coo, dol, lol, moz, poo... what does this mean?"

Felt like saying "here man I'm 9 and I know what it means. Read the back page of your programme"

The excitement on that was immense when they'd put a number up for the Newcastle score and then keep sliding it left to right before putting the second number up. Aaahhh the good old days :cool:
Poor fella got dogs abuse if the mags were winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back