Scariest horror films? Ring? Grudge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
I'm no expert on horror films and not seen many but I was flicking channels a few years back and happened across the Amityville horror just as an horrific voice shouted "get out" at the priest. I've never been the same since.

The strangers is probsbly the scariest horror I've seen recently.
The Insidious lot are ok, as are the conjuring 1 and 2.
I like the French horrors, inside and martyrs (haven't seen the us remake)
Watched oculus recently which was pretty good too.
So aye, if you haven't seen it, watch the strangers. Probsbly got my most scary scene in ftom any movie

Last edited:
I fancy watching something scary tonight.

I've never seen any of The Ring or The Grudge series. Are they any good?

I have no idea about how many of each of them have been made, or which of them started off as foreign then got remade by Hollywood, so if anyone could clue me in on which I should bother watching of these and if it's worth it at all, that'd be awesome. :)

Otherwise... recommend me another scary horror film to watch!

(Please!)

Never watched a good scary one for ages! Which did you decide?

I'm no expert on horror films and not seen many but I was flicking channels a few years back and happened across the Amityville horror just as an horrific voice shouted "get out" at the priest. I've never been the same since.

(Spoiler) I've just remembered the time when I was watching The Exorcist and a bird flew into my window at the exact moment when Fr. Karras went through the one in the film. I was on the ceiling. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back