Scariest horror films? Ring? Grudge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE] No offence but I've seen episodes of scooby-do more scarier than that mind[/QUOTE]

Suppose it depends when and where you read it - not the same with all the lights on and Sky Sports on the telly in the background. :)[/QUOTE]

No offence but I've seen episodes of scooby-do more scarier than that mind
:lol:Suppose it depends when and where you read it - Not the same with the lights on and Sky Sports on in the background.

The Descent was canny scary but I don't like enclosed spaces so it might just be me.

Last edited:

"Hill House, not sane, stood by itself against its hills, holding darkness within; it had stood for eighty years and might stand for eighty more. Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and whatever walked there, walked alone."

The last half-dozen words really do haunt you.

Those last six words are quite possibly the finest written in a horror/ghost novel.

Salem's Lot...

I still won't watch it... scares the shit out of me still

For it's age it's a really scary film.........the bit where David Soul is frantically trying to tie some wood into a cross whilst the vampires are waking up and crawling toward him, and the kids scratching at the window scares the shit out of me............get hold of a copy and watch it if you haven't heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back