Saturday Night's alright for takeaway

I'm also asking if other people are having takeaways to stimulate discussion about takeaways in general there. Usually a popular topic for discussion iirc.

Well what do you suggest I have instead MT?
I've got a sushi place down the hill. That's about the only takeaway I like. Or a proper thin crust pizza.

Me and my lass are making a joint effort on a roast lamb dinner and Yorkies.

She's drinking a prosecco :neutral:

I'm having a selection of craft beers ranging from Rye IPA to a Pilsner.

So shove your sweet and sour pork up your hoop.

I'm also asking if other people are having takeaways to stimulate discussion about takeaways in general there. Usually a popular topic for discussion iirc.

Well what do you suggest I have instead MT?

Nah thanks mate, just made pan fried pear salad, with pancetta, stilton and pine nuts in a warm honey and balsamic dressing.

I'm not. I'll be cooking lamb's liver later.

I hear that goes great with a nice chianti.

I've got a sushi place down the hill. That's about the only takeaway I like. Or a proper thin crust pizza.

People here don't even trust Toyotas man, can you imagine if they opened a sushi place?

Aye, but which items on the menu? Black bean beef? Kung po chicken? Special fu yung? Boiled or fried rice? Noodles? Prawn crackers?

Hang on let me just check what it is I got.

Crispy Shredded Beef, Peking (H)
+ Yeung Chow Fried Rice

Apparently

Nah thanks mate, just made pan fried pear salad, with pancetta, stilton and pine nuts in a warm honey and balsamic dressing.

@Left Breathless is fast becoming hard reading that, the lass cutting his hair will be very worried and/or aroused

I hear that goes great with a nice chianti.

People here don't even trust Toyotas man, can you imagine if they opened a sushi place?

Hang on let me just check what it is I got.

Crispy Shredded Beef, Peking (H)
+ Yeung Chow Fried Rice

Apparently

@Left Breathless is fast becoming hard reading that, the lass cutting his hair will be very worried and/or aroused
Apparently?

Who ordered it? Your Mam?

Not a bad choice! I've not got a decent Chinese anywhere near. Curry, fish and chips, Mexican are the most likely choices.

I find myself perennially disappointed with takeout Indians. I don't know why but they always seem really bad value for money. Bloody tasty though.

Tandoori tikka masala, dead creamy. Not much rice but a howge naan bread. Not one of the gay ones with fruit in either :rolleyes:

What does the mexican place do?

Back