Sam Byram Sunderland bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makes sense. What did she say? I can't turn up the volume.
Us, newcastle and villa are interested. We have had a bid accepted. Now upto the player, he loves leeds but wants to play in the prem. Expects newcastle to rival us more than villa for byram but don't expect either club to match our bid which is around £6mil

Us, newcastle and villa are interested. We have had a bid accepted. Now upto the player, he loves leeds but wants to play in the prem. Expects newcastle to rival us more than villa for byram but don't expect either club to match our bid which is around £6mil

6 million????

Fuckin hell

Thanks. Good news.

6 million????

Fuckin hell
Couldn't care less what we spend on players aslong as they do the business on the pitch. Baring in mind right back probably isn't our main position target this summer it's encouraging to know we are prepared to spend money.

Couldn't care less what we spend on players aslong as they do the business on the pitch. Baring in mind right back probably isn't our main position target this summer it's encouraging to know we are prepared to spend money.

I know what you mean it's not my money, but if our budget turns out to be limited its stupid money.

As villa have just signed Richards would they still be interested in Byram though

How come? We have an average RB who is also always injured.

I know what you mean it's not my money, but if our budget turns out to be limited its stupid money.
If our budget was limited I don't think advocaat would have signed on. He said it himself the club needs to spend. We probably never had a better pedigreed manager to spend it.

If our budget was limited I don't think advocaat would have signed on. He said it himself the club needs to spend. We probably never had a better pedigreed manager to spend it.

We won't have limitless funds mate and there is ffp to spend

English players cost so much like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back