SAFC - you have two seasons!!

Ok all I'm 48 years old, I've seen good and bad, I'm at the point where I'm starting not to care!!! Which really pees me off, if we do not make a significant push in the next two years I'm done! KLD can go and play with his billionaire mates. Back us or go!! I've spent enough, give enough time, want to wear my new yellow hummel top, as we peak! KLD you don't get us, We want progress and motivation. If the model is sell Clark and invest great. If the model is sell Clark and spend £250'000 you have lost me!
Very bored with these “supporters”. Unconditional support or go and play golf… tired of reading this rubbish.

I have to confess it feels a little unnatural.
There's a season in the premier where we were midtable, but if you accept we were always looking over our shoulder to relegation in the premier I think you can go back to the mid/early-90s before you find a season where we had nothing to play for. It's ludicrous how unusual this season is for us

That ought to get his attention. Why not turn it up a notch by standing in front of the SOL holding your breath and stamping your feet?

Ok all I'm 48 years old, I've seen good and bad, I'm at the point where I'm starting not to care!!! Which really pees me off, if we do not make a significant push in the next two years I'm done! KLD can go and play with his billionaire mates. Back us or go!! I've spent enough, give enough time, want to wear my new yellow hummel top, as we peak! KLD you don't get us, We want progress and motivation. If the model is sell Clark and invest great. If the model is sell Clark and spend £250'000 you have lost me!
Bore off man

Love Sunderland but not happy with KLD & Speakman thou I do know we are restricted on how much we are allowed to spend based on FFP rules. Having said that it must be communicated to everyone our war chest in a roundabout way to the supporters without giving it away exact amounts….

I remember when we got relegated to div 3 for the first time in our history ,I spent all summer telling friends family and anyone who would listen I was done following the lads .Come the August I was stood in the away end at Griffin Park for the first game of the season ,proving following the lads isn't a choice but a life sentence

See you in a few years mate when nowts changed. Same as your loyalty.

We have all fell in love with this club at something along the way. We will always come back

Sunderland 'til I'm 50 unless we're successful in which case I'll keep following,
I'm Sunderland 'til I'm 50 unless we're successful in which case I'll keep following,
I know I am, I'm sure I am,
I'm Sunderland 'til I'm 50 unless we're successful in which case I'll keep following.

Back