SAFC player of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsson

:lol: not a chance mate. If we could only keep one of cattermole or Larsson next season to cut costs, I would keep Larsson 100%.

To cut costs?

What the fuck are you on about.

If you want to get rid of one of them you are mental

Remember people said O'Shea was our player of the season.

:lol:
:lol: - increyable.

I know recency bias is obviously going to be strong on here but he really hasn't been all that bad.
He's been rank average with occasional forays into ridiculously bad, and I've said this all season not just the last few weeks. He might have had a run of three games where he played canny just before his shiny new contract was presented to him....

Last edited:
Larsson deserves player of the season award. He's had his critics, some of which have been justified, but his work rate and desire can't be questioned. Sadly amongst this current group that alone makes him stand out.

He is one of a very small number of players at the club I would describe as a decent premier league standard footballer and his consistency level this season has been reasonable. (In a half decent premier league side he wouldn't get a look in for player of the season but we're far from that).

Larsson deserves player of the season award. He's had his critics, some of which have been justified, but his work rate and desire can't be questioned. Sadly amongst this current group that alone makes him stand out.

He is one of a very small number of players at the club I would describe as a decent premier league standard footballer
and his consistency level this season has been reasonable. (In a half decent premier league side he wouldn't get a look in for player of the season but we're far from that).

Weve got half a dozen tops. Pantilimon, Cattermole, Larsson, Johnson and Defoe. Wickam has potential and Fletcher could be with his heed on reet and a bit of service. Its a shocking total for a club thats been in the PL for as long as we have.

:lol: - increyable.

He's been rank average with occasional forays into ridiculously bad, and I've said this all season not just the last few weeks. He might have had a run of three games where he played canny just before his shiny new contract was presented to him....
He got a new contract and then led us to an 8-0 defeat. :lol:

You couldn't make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back