SAFC player of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has been suspended for several games and injured for a good few months. Speaks volumes about how shit our season and team is.

Agree however its no coincidence we are much better with him in the team than without.

Fuck it everyone should vote for Danny Graham for the craic! #dannytowin

Can't remember anything of note that Agnew did tbh and Honeyman came on at bradford and mandron v liverpool home. Hardly a real opportunity though

he didn't do anything really but looked neat and tidy as i recall. hardly got much to choose from for young player, agnew gets my vote.

did we ever get to the bottom of if he was bald eagle jnr or not?

jozy would be a better protest vote.

fly him back over for the awards and you'd get apacked house for sure

Agree however its no coincidence we are much better with him in the team than without.

I'm a fan of Catts, but he hasn't been great. He's had good games, but player of the season? Nah. Like I said, they've all been pretty shite. I wouldn't vote for any of them.

If someone fires in the goals to keep us up they are nailed on to win anyway! Bearing in mind previous winners of this accolade!

Larsson gets my vote. Then young player would have to be PVA. I know he's 24 but he's the only young ish player that has made any real contribution this season. No one else has played enough to be properly considered unless you count the time Pickford spent at Bradford

Deffo. Hopefully Gus's passing game will start to bear fruit at the same time. Plenty of time for us to gel - can only see great things for us - all about patience.
If he can just stay fit, he could eventually do something that makes you notice he exists. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back