SAFC player of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted

Striker
any nominations?

panys has been reasonbly unexceptional, steady at worst so gets my vote but i don't think i can think of anyone else.

larsson has worked hard, perhaps he gets into the running.

young player - erm.... watmore? by virtue of being young, a player and playing a handful of minutes in a cup game i think?

it has been a really really dreadful year like.

Watmore not played this season. I'd say Seb and Young player I dunno. Pickford count with his experience at Bradford? Hopefully a youngster gets a few mins in remaining games

Watmore not played this season. I'd say Seb and Young player I dunno. Pickford count with his experience at Bradford? Hopefully a youngster gets a few mins in remaining games

i thought he appeared in a cup game, did that happen last year then or has he never even played for us?

if not pickford i guess has to be the pick. 3rd choice keeper who has never played for us. how depressing.

i thought he appeared in a cup game, did that happen last year then or has he never even played for us?

if not pickford i guess has to be the pick. 3rd choice keeper who has never played for us. how depressing.
Carlisle fa cup last season mate. Honeyman, Agnew and Mandron all played 5 mins each unless wickham still counts?

Should do what Norwich done last year & vote for the reserve goalkeeper.

Nobody really deserves any individual recognition. The best players have been average.

Carlisle fa cup last season mate. Honeyman, Agnew and Mandron all played 5 mins each unless wickham still counts?

aye, just remembered he come on at fulham in the cup replay and didn't look shite. honeyman appearance seems familiar but can;t recall where or when... mandron i have forgottten entirely.

Larsson should get it. What a turn around, from most wanting rid last summer, to him probably being one of only 3 I would really want to see us try hard and keep next season. Along with pantillimon and Johnson.

fair point like, barely earning a new contract, and right when most players you fear get their contract and just go through the motions, larsson has been a good example to all.

aye, just remembered he come on at fulham in the cup replay and didn't look shite. honeyman appearance seems familiar but can;t recall where or when... mandron i have forgottten entirely.
Can't remember anything of note that Agnew did tbh and Honeyman came on at bradford and mandron v liverpool home. Hardly a real opportunity though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back