SAFC and Everton FC officially supporting Bradley's Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Well done Horden and Peterlee rugby club junior section

Just finished counting the money raised for Bradley Lowery .
We've been the last 2 Sundays packing bags at Asda & I'm glad to say that Horden and Peterlee Junior section have raised a total of £2194!!!!!!
Well done kids you were brilliant!!!!!!❤️"

From FB.

Hope this link works, a video with comments and good luck wishes from loads of people including Danny Rose, Jordan Henderson and Gazza :cool:

OMG!, and I've been complaining of a upset stomach and vomiting all weekend! ... those messages were amazing! ... Even from Gazza!
#keepfighting

When's he off to America?
It has to be at at time when the family think he's fit and well enough, to travel, but most importantly, when they know/think that the cancer hasn't spread anymore. As they say, Less is More, and the Less cancer he has when they go over the pond, the more chance Brad has of gettting better faster.

Hope this link works, a video with comments and good luck wishes from loads of people including Danny Rose, Jordan Henderson and Gazza :cool:

Im no lover of a few of the people in that video but to take the time and wish all the best just made me wobble, it takes nothing but means the world to him and his family.
Never stops smiling either, braver than Superman, he has got nothing on Bradley.
keep fighting little man.

"Bradley had a bit of a bad night so didn't sleep much due to pain last night so he has been catching up on sleep today. His feeding tube came out last night as it got caught he was devastated till he realised I said he could keep it out for a few days. He has an infection in his blood which is hopefully getting better with the antibiotics but he has to stop in hospital till Friday if not longer. I'm very nervous tonight as tomorrow Bradley will get a scan to see if the chemo has worked. Please say a pray and keep everything crossed for good news "

This was posted last night so those scan results are today.
Thoughts, prayers and everything crossed the chemo has had an effect.

"Bradley had a bit of a bad night so didn't sleep much due to pain last night so he has been catching up on sleep today. His feeding tube came out last night as it got caught he was devastated till he realised I said he could keep it out for a few days. He has an infection in his blood which is hopefully getting better with the antibiotics but he has to stop in hospital till Friday if not longer. I'm very nervous tonight as tomorrow Bradley will get a scan to see if the chemo has worked. Please say a pray and keep everything crossed for good news "

Thoughts,prayers and everything else will be with you and the little lad,marra.

|Fingers crossed - good luck little'un

Sorry for the stupid question but I will ask anyway.

If the chemo has worked like we all hope, will Bradley still go to America for more treatment?

The chemo worked before and god willing it has this time but would the treatment in America mean more chance of it not coming back?

I know there isn't a cure for cancer but Bradley and his family have been through so much id like to think that the chemo works, Bradley still goes to America and stops it coming back so he can grow up and enjoy life (and @Speedy1976 ) can show off his dancing moves at Bradley's wedding.

Probably not worded this right at all, but hopefully someone gets the gist of what I mean?

Hopes prayers and anything else I can think of are with the little battler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back