Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Last edited:

Great haul for the artillery, firing additional munitions in anticipation of the American aid?
These are allegedly a good read, although without twitter, I have not being able to read them in full.

Bottom line is shoigu and his marras have been running a scam for years ripping off billions in military contracts. A couple of years ago an investigation was started after a few folk who got burned by the scam and then framed to shut them up started singing. Realising the consequences of this investigation in 2021 Shoigu made Military Intelligence under the command of the General Staff fabricate countless reports for Putin which painted an apocalyptic picture: in the coming months NATO ground forces would enter Ukraine to de-occupy Donbas. The false reports to Putin about NATO to instigate a crisis and a war to halt the investigation into their corruption worked, facilitating the start of the large-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. Shoigu and his mafia urgently needed this war to stop the investigation and save their arses.
I would copy and paste the whole thread into one document but I’m not sure the mods would let me post it.
Mods can I do this?
Looks a bit different from russkiy mir.

Last edited:
Bottom line is shoigu and his marras have been running a scam for years ripping off billions in military contracts. A couple of years ago an investigation was started after a few folk who got burned by the scam and then framed to shut them up started singing. Realising the consequences of this investigation in 2021 Shoigu made Military Intelligence under the command of the General Staff fabricate countless reports for Putin which painted an apocalyptic picture: in the coming months NATO ground forces would enter Ukraine to de-occupy Donbas. The false reports to Putin about NATO to instigate a crisis and a war to halt the investigation into their corruption worked, facilitating the start of the large-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. Shoigu and his mafia urgently needed this war to stop the investigation and save their arses.
I would copy and paste the whole thread into one document but I’m not sure the mods would let me post it.
Mods can I do this?

Looks a bit different from russkiy mir.

Thanks for that.

I nabbed the links off the Boro lad Middlesbrough forum. Still have no idea what to make of the poster.
I'm the same.......his take on the Russian push on Ocheretyne is that it's under control but if you read some pro Ukrainian Telegram channels it certainly isn't. At the same time they're also saying the Russians are losing 100's of personnel with this push. 🤷‍♀️

I'm the same.......his take on the Russian push on Ocheretyne is that it's under control but if you read some pro Ukrainian Telegram channels it certainly isn't. At the same time they're also saying the Russians are losing 100's of personnel with this push. 🤷‍♀️
It’s all smoke an mirrors atm, Russia won’t be releasing any figures and I’d imagine at times Ukraine will massage how well they are doing as well, as no one wants to hear bad news, but may well take a little bad news to concentrate the western mind and also to encourage more Ukrainians to sign up.
That video up above post #39705, the overriding message I got from it and they say, this aid will help in the short term, it’s the medium and long term they have to consider too. Ukraine has to make this aid count as keeping it as the status quo does nothing to encourage countries to plough more in notably the yanks, as a lot of the opposition will claim it’s not getting results

It’s all smoke an mirrors atm, Russia won’t be releasing any figures and I’d imagine at times Ukraine will massage how well they are doing as well, as no one wants to hear bad news, but may well take a little bad news to concentrate the western mind and also to encourage more Ukrainians to sign up.
That video up above post #39705, the overriding message I got from it and they say, this aid will help in the short term, it’s the medium and long term they have to consider too. Ukraine has to make this aid count as keeping it as the status quo does nothing to encourage countries to plough more in notably the yanks, as a lot of the opposition will claim it’s not getting results
We are talking about Boro Lad

Back