Ross Stewart

The top end being only Celtic and Rangers the rest is likely L1.
Yeah so all he’d played was L1 and St Mirren really. There were others that were playing higher getting picked
I’m not sure. I remember thinking the same about Craig Gordon, who went through a lot worse, and he turned it around after looking like it would never happen. There are examples on both sides, I know.

I’d love him back here to rebuild himself, on the right terms. He was a complete player, on and off the pitch.
Think it’s a bit different tbh given how much an Achilles does your mobility. It’s probably the worst injury he could get

Last edited:
Yeah so all he’d played was L1 and St Mirren really. There were others that were playing higher getting picked

Think it’s a bit different tbh given how much an Achilles does your mobility. It’s probably the worst injury he could get
May well be, sadly. Still happily have him here back on loan if they do end up looking for a club for him to sub wages. No reason why he won’t see out his contract at Southampton though…

I think Beckham managed to come back, despite being a lot older at the time. Nevertheless, from a purely mental point of view, it must be one of the hardest to deal with. Breaking a bone in a collision, or snapping a ligament when you twist a joint all makes sense. But your achilles just snapping by itself... I don't know how you can move ahead after that without being terrified that it will happen again.

I hope he manages obviously. The national team needs him, and he deserves a crack at the Premier League.

Last edited:
Really?
When did he leave and harland sign? Get your facts right before you become a clown.

Ps. They had rossler also.

Am I having a stroke or are you thick as fuck?
Aguero was a recognised forward during the time the Man City have been playing their current style of football. He left in 2021, Haaland was signed the year after.

And what the fuck does Uwe Rossler have to do with anything? :lol:

Aguero was a recognised forward during the time the Man City have been playing their current style of football. He left in 2021, Haaland was signed the year after.

you are right of course..there was a gap between aguerro leavoing and haaland arriving where they probably did play with makeshift forwards..but that was a gap..that was the anomaly..rather than being embedded in how they wanted to set a team up

You’re having a stroke.
A year Man City played without a recognised centre forward.

Back