roker report or wearewearside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salut for me as well. Rubbish graphics and you have to take a bit of time to adapt to the different characters on there but there's some decent stuff being posted, even if it seems slightly less proffesional. Better atmosphere too

Clearly WAW boasts the superior abbreviation and therefore must be the best.

Might be biased mind.

None
. I used to like when youd come on s msg board and 'normal' fans would debate and argue, but the sports media were the media.
Nowadays we have this proliferation of bloggers etc who get plastered all over here by the robot and all over your twitter etc, and whilst they provoke more debate still, i do tend to think people 'out there' reading it seem to legitimise it more or make it more valid cos its 'from a site'.
when in reality these opinions are still worth no more than any poster on this board in terms of validity.
I still much prefer just discussing things on the likes of here with normal fans

Salut.

I don't see why Fishpaste feels the need to carbon copy everything that comes off SAFC.com on RR.

RR used to be good, probably the best, then went massively downhill to the point it's boring and unreadable now. Salut I'm not overly keen on. It's okay but needs a facelift. WAW is completely forgettable.

The problem with all of them (for me), as expressed above, is I don't really care what they think that much? They're no more qualified or to be trusted than a bloke down the pub. It strikes me that these sites exist to be run by people with no friends to spout their opinion to, however their superiority complex means they need to find themselves a nice little site to express their ideas and opinion to the world and we should all sit and listen. Somewhere like here at least has the element of conversation, which is sadly lacking on all/any blog.

It's a bit of a harsh stereotype there like. I'm sure there are a few pretentious bloggers out there but speaking for myself I don't feel important or clever or more qualified in anyway just because I write a few blogs. I wouldn't say it has any bearing on my social life either.

Its a hobby. I hate soaps so it's class for passing the time when the lass is cabbaged on the sofa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back