Rodwell....

Status
Not open for further replies.

He wasn't at the races. Their midfield ghosted past him time after time whilst he just jogged around watching on. Slow, no effort and the important blocks you refer to were possible because the play came near to him and not the other way round.
Being on the halfway line and also sober, I had the misfortune of watching his cameo from perfect perspective.
That was simply woeful.

The 'no effort' comment makes your post look a bit silly tbh. As for the important blocks because play came near him, well he was in the penalty area - is he expected to make important blocks on the half way line or something? Thankfully he was where he was (as virtually every fucker else was in the box at the time) and he got out to it quickly enough.

We know he's shite but we've just beaten man utd so can we please celebrate that for at least 5 f***ing minutes.
He wasn't shite today. He carried out his role perfectly well. And for the first time that I have seen he put himself about a bit.

I thought he played ok. Offered a lot more than Cattermole today who didn't have one of his better games. M'Vila carried our midfield though. Head and shoulders above the rest.
Rodwell made some good blocks but also loafed around in the midfield and at the end, when everyone was getting stuck in, he looked like a dog chasing a balloon (slowly). It's such a shame but he's awful and clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back