Rickie Lambert worth a punt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUCH better than every striker we have currently. I'd have him, but guessing price and wages would be crazy. Him and Defoe could make a good partnership with the big strong target man and the nippy poacher.

In a team that create more that we do he got 2 goals. Unless we create more chances for him then no thank you.

MUCH better than every striker we have currently. I'd have him, but guessing price and wages would be crazy. Him and Defoe could make a good partnership with the big strong target man and the nippy poacher.
Hardly like, i don't even rate him higher than Fletch, never mind Wickham and i rate the SAFC tea lady higher than them 2

I'd have him as someone to bring off the bench. Thing is, he'd end up our number 1 striker if we signed him

I'd like to see us offload Graham, Fletcher & Wickham before we even think about the likes of Lambert.

If Graham, Fletcher and Defoe we're going and we were after an experienced third striker then he'd be a decent option once we'd signed someone better but I think Defoe will fill that role this season and we'll be after someone a bit younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back