Richards and M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

He won't be in charge of game but can see him being in stands.

Richards if used at right back might be alright

Getting M'vila in would be fantastic
I'm not totally against Richards. We could sign him and Yedlin and that will be our defence covered. Yedlin, Richards, Kaboul, Kone, O'Shea, PVA.

Anyone explain to me why we'd pay 5m for Richards when he arrived at Villa on a free? Surely that means he's on big wages and so they'd be paying us to take him off their wage bill? If I remember rightly Villa had no relegation clauses and were in the worst possible shape to be relegated. Eddie George ran a mile when he saw the accounts.

Anyone explain to me why we'd pay 5m for Richards when he arrived at Villa on a free? Surely that means he's on big wages and so they'd be paying us to take him off their wage bill? If I remember rightly Villa had no relegation clauses and were in the worst possible shape to be relegated. Eddie George ran a mile when he saw the accounts.

Nobody would pay £5M for an ageing Micah Richards, it's made up dog shit.

I think we're trying to get Bridcutt going the other way as part of the deal.

Would have Richards as a right back no problem at all. At centre half im not so sure. Either way I would be happy to take him as he is cover for every position across the back. Praying M'Vila comes back. Died off a bit over the christmas period but we've all seen that before with players new to the league. Came back string again towards the end and was a huge member of the squad last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back